Friday, November 03, 2006

i wan to put english name on my I.C

hey.. im back.. eaRLI huh??? hee reach hm ard 12.. haha cos todae gt grand slam at west coast run 6km.. omg tt's tiring man.. haha..

den went to clementi to haf my lunch wif my camp mate... after tt took cab back to tampines.. is kinda ex when reached tampines haha but bobian la whole body smelly smelly i oso dun dare to take mrt...

i wanan put english name on my I.C heard tt my frenz sae nid 40+ erm.. ok la not tt ex rite?? keke

dream of her again... dream tt we two patch.. n she cut short hair.. the dream was so damn real.. but was oni a dream...

jie todae fly to hongkong liao.. she went holidae wif hock.. wonder will she get aniting for me?? hahaha jkjk =P hope she enjoy her holidae...

yes todae channel 8 9pm show last.. haha gona watch tt show!! damn nice show... hoho...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home